Crouton Upgrade raring to saucy
A worked example so I don’t forget for the next time.
1. Backup chroot – after logging out of raring:
chronos@localhost:~$ sudo edit-chroot -b raring
2. Upgrade to new Distribution Release:
me@localhost:~$ sudo do-release-upgrade
3. Update your chroot using the latest crouton -u to make sure all of the crouton-related scripts are still in place.
me@localhost:~$ croutonversion -u -d -c
4. chronos@localhost:~$ sudo sh -e ~/Downloads/crouton -t xfce -t chrome -n raring -u
5. Rename the chroot (edit-chroot -m) to match the new release name:
chronos@localhost:~$ sudo edit-chroot -m saucy raring
Works a treat just need to run synaptic or software-center as root or I get errors: